Charlottesville!

hey! it's already been discussed in another thread, but i'm not gonna like, berate you or anything. matter of fact, i'm not even going to link to it. i say we discuss it all over again here.

the pavilion is relatively new and at the end of a neat little strip of the city. it's outdoor, but covered and apparently the show is General Admission, which is exciting because Wilco hardly play that type of show any longer. it's on a Saturday too, so my plan is to get there early (i'm coming from Richmond) and try to snag that coveted rail position.

very, very exciting!

-justin

hey! it's already been discussed in another thread, but i'm not gonna like, berate you or anything. matter of fact, i'm not even going to link to it. i say we discuss it all over again here.

the pavilion is relatively new and at the end of a neat little strip of the city. it's outdoor, but covered and apparently the show is General Admission, which is exciting because Wilco hardly play that type of show any longer. it's on a Saturday too, so my plan is to get there early (i'm coming from Richmond) and try to snag that coveted rail position.

very, very exciting!

-justin