Desperate for new tunes

Ive killed all the cds I have and looking for something new and fresh to listen to. Guide me to some good music please its hard to find music right now since I dont download music anymore. Heres some of the bands that I like to give you an idea of what I like.

Wilco

Doves

Arctic Monkeys

The Walken

French Kicks

M. Ward

The Arcade Fire

Oasis

Coco B's: from Southern California who have just released their self-titled debut themselves. It can be found on I-Tunes. A killer album - the best debut I have heard in ages. Somewhat redolent of the Replacements and other 80's US bands their tunes are poppy, rocky, catchy and varied. I also love lots of stuff that has come out of the UK in the last 18 months: the Fratelli's, Amy Winehouse, Lilly Alllen and Jamie T have all released albums brim full of great, catchy pop songs. If you like soul an album by Nicole Willis is a cool,updated version of classic 60's soul. For hip-hop try Aesop Rock, Common's new album or the brilliant second album by Seattle duo the Blue Scholars. Last but not least, and also from Seattle, the Blakes have released a dynamite album of snarly, short, catchy songs which draw on many influences. Ooops, also the album "Transparent Things" by Fujiya and Miyagi is a classic fusing pop, krautrock and dance in a new and unique combination. I'd also give loud shout-outs to albums by Datarock and the Junior Boys in the electronic category.