Would the administrators consider placing the following sections in the After The Show section - and have them pinned at the top:

Reflecting Off Of Your CD

In a Future Age

If so, could we keep the pinned threads that exist in those sections as they are.

Reason for the request: There seems to be a lot of crossposting going on in the After The Show/Reflecting Off Of Your CD/In A Future Age - and if they were in the same spot maybe there would not be. I ask this becasue:

1. I seriously want to help people out with such things and it would be nice to point them to one place.

2. Having the same requests/posts in three different sections can be confusing and/or frustrating.

3. This would cut down on so many threads being started concerning the same show.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

It would make it more difficult for people to post torrents of shows a month later. I think if someone is doing a service to the other members then they shouldn't have to go searching to threads to post an audio link. In other words, I think a future age should stay

I disagree - the same info is being posted in two or three different sections - and people don't search - they just start new threads asking for a show. I doubt it's going to happen - as I think it would have been done by now.

There's been some discussion of this by the mods. I suggested that there be links to those sections in After the Show, with an explanation of how each forum is supposed to work. No final decision yet, but your suggestion is not being ignored, it's still just in the mulling-over stage.

There's been some discussion of this by the mods. I suggested that there be links to those sections in After the Show, with an explanation of how each forum is supposed to work. No final decision yet, but your suggestion is not being ignored, it's still just in the mulling-over stage.

I know - just figured it was not going to happen. I spoke to Solace about it. I think most people who want a show seem to be going to the After The Show section these days - so I thought why not have the BT/BP sections there. I think this is because the VC tracker is gone, and people don't seem to mess with B&P much these days.

Something else I have been working on -

I am in the process of downloading every show that is out there fromt he current tour - so I will have those for whoever wants a copy at some point. It would be nice if we could work on some sort of list of all the shows that are known to exist for trade and find out who has them.

Something else I have been working on -

I am in the process of downloading every show that is out there fromt he current tour - so I will have those for whoever wants a copy at some point. It would be nice if we could work on some sort of list of all the shows that are known to exist for trade and find out who has them.

Yeah, for a while there I was downloading everything, and I've still got a good chunk of them archived on DVDs. I had a bit of a hard-drive meltdown though, and I've scaled back considerably.

I've been meaning to put what I've got on etree, since that seems to be a good system for comparing who's got what. I wonder if there would be some way to add a link to the etree entry for the show on wilcobase? I know I wouldn't be any help with that project (no coding skillz), and I hate to pile anything more on Rob, but that would be pretty handy. Also, people could put their etree usernames somewhere in their profiles, or maybe a pinned thread could be started here, for people to list the names they go by over there.

I don't know... just spitballin'.

I was wondering about that myself. It would be cool if Wilco would go for putting the stuff up at archives.org. Although, they offer a Mp3 download on there - and I don't like that. I believe all the Ryan Adams shows are on there now.

Do you have a list of what you have? I have made one in Excel - there are several shows that have no seed - so I am suppose I will have to get those elsewhere.

Do you have a list of what you have?

No, to my great shame, I don't have a list. That's one of the reasons I thought etree would be good, it looks like it's pretty easy to add a show to your list if other people have already entered the info for it.

For a while there, I was seeding 24/7. It was easier on the VC tracker though, I just sort of concentrated on the shows that were going there.

That's right.

If Rob wants to do something like that - I am willing to do the work to help him.

I suppose my thinking on the request was this -

After The Show

Reviews, setlists, torrent links, B&P offers, & discussion of live shows

As those 2 sections contain info that one would most likely seek after a show, why not have them all in a section called After The Show.