Music videos / programs on iPod

I've got a long train journey next weekend and, for the first time, I want to make use of the video aspect of my ipod.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any free music video / program downloads that are any good?

Are there such things as video podcasts for example?

Google throws up a whole host of stuff, most of it looking slightly unwanted and pop-up-tastic.

Thanks in advance!

Liam Lynch does a pretty cool video podcast. I know you can find it via the iTunes Music Store (iTMS)or at http://www.liamlynch.net/ (select podcast). It is pretty funny and he has a good musical sensibility. He created Sifl and Olly and directed the Tenacious D movie, as well as numerous videos. He also like Doctor Who a lot so you should be down with that. In fact he did a whole episode on why he like Doctor Who (classic).

You live in the UK right? Cause I know in the iTMS in the UK they have a ton of video podcasts and 99% of the are free.

If you are not afraid of spending a couple of bucks buy a TV show or two. The have some in the UK iTMS, but not that many. OR if you have and movies on your computer covert them to an mp4 file and you can watch them on the old iPod. Or I take DVD and use handbreak which converts them quite nice for me. But then again I use a Mac.

Good luck

Tikibar TV is pretty popular (this is a video podcast you can find in iTunes, just type tikibar into the search thing), mostly because the girl in it is fairly attractive and they teach you how to make good drinks.