Aimee Mann @ the Birchmere

I saw her in Chicago a week ago today. It was really a fun show, enjoyed it immensely and it was before her cold overtook her . What did you think of the Hanukkah Fairy? I read somewhere it offended some people, but I found it funny, kind of what Aimee's humor is like.

I saw her in Chicago a week ago today. It was really a fun show, enjoyed it immensely and it was before her cold overtook her . What did you think of the Hanukkah Fairy? I read somewhere it offended some people, but I found it funny, kind of what Aimee's humor is like.

I thought the Hanukkah Fairy was hilarious! then again I am not religious by any stretch of the imagination and would not get offended easily by such antics. I'm not sure if Aimee and Paul did the antics on Jesus and getting saved at your show, but it was pretty ballsy and pushed the envelope as much as the Hanukkah Fairy.

Did Nelly do the Rudolph song with the Rudolph stocking at the Chicago show. That I found to be absolutely bizarre and wondered about her "crazy" levels. :)

I thought the Hanukkah Fairy was hilarious! then again I am not religious by any stretch of the imagination and would not get offended easily by such antics. I'm not sure if Aimee and Paul did the antics on Jesus and getting saved at your show, but it was pretty ballsy and pushed the envelope as much as the Hanukkah Fairy.

Did Nelly do the Rudolph song with the Rudolph stocking at the Chicago show. That I found to be absolutely bizarre and wondered about her "crazy" levels. :)

No, we didn't get either one of those skits....guess we got shortchanged! :unsure The whole show was a lot of fun though...the audience was really into it too.. Aimee sounded terrific, no cold symptoms yet.