Every year I get something practical for my wife in an abundance among the other "real " gift things I get her. It started a couple of years ago my wife had tried this really expensive shampoo and conditioner. She loved it but it was like 8 bucks for a bottle so she would never buy it normally. So one of the things I got her was a huge box full of it. I spent like 150 bucks between the conditioner and the shampoo. Then 2 years ago she was always complaining that she could never find her chapstick. She would lose it constantly. So I got her like 60 tubes of chapstick. People at Wal-Mart thought I was nuts. For the life of me I can't think of what I got her last year. This year I'm thinking silverware. She is always complaining that the kids keep loosing forks and spoons, so I will go out and get a plethora of utensils or something.

Every year I get something practical for my wife in an abundance among the other "real " gift things I get her. It started a couple of years ago my wife had tried this really expensive shampoo and conditioner. She loved it but it was like 8 bucks for a bottle so she would never buy it normally. So one of the things I got her was a huge box full of it. I spent like 150 bucks between the conditioner and the shampoo. Then 2 years ago she was always complaining that she could never find her chapstick. She would lose it constantly. So I got her like 60 tubes of chapstick. People at Wal-Mart thought I was nuts. For the life of me I can't think of what I got her last year. This year I'm thinking silverware. She is always complaining that the kids keep loosing forks and spoons, so I will go out and get a plethora of utensils or something.

Maybe some festive candles?

I saw this at another board, but wanted to share it with you.

For the Metalheads in your life; Metalhead quilts!

instrumental.jpg

I'll admit that we're getting one for Mom, but still, if one more person utters the phrase "digital frame" in my presence, that will be their last act on this earth.

I was asked for one by three separate family members, and we received one as a gift. Not something I would ever spend my own money on, and it's sort of the bottom of the barrel model with horrible reviews, but I guess it'll be kind of entertaining for a month or so. Still, it's the thought that counts.