got my blood red vinyl of this today along w/ the pink 7" :dj

this is probably the most amazing vinyl in my collection honestly (granted probably only 150-200 records, but still). the sound is just amazing and i love to hear the demos/alternate versions of Shy & Sing Out.

also, it comes with a great Cat poster and a cool H&M one, and the 40 page book tells a ton about the movie. also, Cat was not in the movie, it dispels that rumor.

:music

got my blood red vinyl of this today along w/ the pink 7" :dj

this is probably the most amazing vinyl in my collection honestly (granted probably only 150-200 records, but still). the sound is just amazing and i love to hear the demos/alternate versions of Shy & Sing Out.

also, it comes with a great Cat poster and a cool H&M one, and the 40 page book tells a ton about the movie. also, Cat was not in the movie, it dispels that rumor.

:music

So - IMDB is wrong?

Did you look at the screen shots that were posted in that link above?

I would think what you have is the authority though.

i did... and it honestly doesn't look THAT familiar. it might have even stated who the actor is in the booklet, i'd have to look again.

the only time Cat flew to San Fran during the filming was to meet w/ Hal and subsequently record If You Want To Sing Out