Phil Lesh Gives 7 soundboards away

10/31/07

Set 1: Shakedown Street> Loose Lucy, *Don't Let The Devil Take Your Mind, Candyman, *I Put A Spell on You> Jam> Story of the Ghost> Casey Jones

Set 2: Phil reads Pit and the Pedulium by Edgar Allen Poe from offstage while the band is onstage playing scary spacey jam> Cryptical Envelopment> *Boris The Spider> Caution (Do Not Step On tracks)> *Voodoo Chile> The Other One> Cryptical Envelopment> New Speedway Boogie> Fire On The Mountain, *Sympathy For The Devil> I Know You Rider

E: Donor Rap/Intros, Werewolves Of London

*1st time played

11/01/07

Set 1: Friend Of The Devil, Gone Wandering, Deep Elem Blues, Like A Ball And Chain, Deal> Jam> Seven Jealous Sisters, Jam> Alabama Getaway

Set 2: Jam> China Cat Sunflower> Althea> I'm So Gone> Jam> Cumberland Blues> Jam> Uncle John's Band> Don't Let Me Down, Help On The Way> Slipknot!> Franklin's Tower

E: Donor Rap / Intros, Ripple

11/02/07

Set 1: Jam> Birdsong> About Cell Block #9, Dire Wolf, Midnight Rider, Passenger

Set 2 (acoustic): Friend Of The Devil, Lorene, *Cry Yourself Dry, Big Mon, *Dead Flowers, Mama Tried

@Set 3: Wharf Rat> Franklin's Tower> Stella Blue> Scarlet Begonias Tease> Fire On The Mountain> Dark Star (v1)> &Eclipse> Terrapin Station> Sugar Magnolia> Sunshine Daydream

E: Donor Rap/Intros, Feedback Jam> Darkstar (v2)> Box Of Rain

* 1st time played, @with Ryan Adams, &with Amy Helm & Teresa Williams on vocals

11/03/07

Set 1: Good Lovin'> *Downhearted, Pride of Cucamunga, This Wheels of Fire, Mississippi Half Step> So Hard To Find My Way, Big Boss Man

Set 2: Playing In The Band> Jam, Spots of Time> The Wheel> Somebody Loan Me a Dime> Jack Straw> Jam> Unbroken Chain> St. Stephen> The Eleven> Jam> Turn On Your Lovelight

E: Donor Rap / Intros, Casey Jones

*1st time played

11/06/07

Set 1: Bertha> Deal, Big River, Gone Wanderin', Just Like Tom Thumbs Blues, The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down, Cosmic Charlie

Set 2: Brown Sugar> Shakedown Street> Revolution, *Beat it On Down the Line> Jam & Drums> Cryptical Envelopment> Other One (v1)> Death Don't Have No Mercy> Other One (v2)> Brokedown Palace

E: Donor Rap / Intros, Not Fade Away

*1st time played

11/08/07

Set 1: Passenger, I'm So Gone, Mexican Girl, Pride Of Cucamonga, Deep Elem Blues, Bird Song, Alabama Getaway

Set 2: Playing In The Band> Althea, Cold Black Devil> Feedback> Caution (Do Not Step On Tracks)> New Speedway Boogie> Jam> Unbroken Chain, Scarlet Begonias> Fire On The Mountain

E: Donor Rap/Intros, A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall

11/09/07

Set 1: Loose Lucy> Jam> Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo, So Hard to Find My Way, Cold Rain and Snow, Tell Me Mama, Somebody Loan Me A Dime, Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

Set 2: Like a Ball and Chain, Next Time You See Me, Turn on Your Lovelight, Down In The Valley Woe, Don't Let Me Down, Mountains of the Moon> Terrapin Station (Inspiration)> Viola Lee Blues> Mason's Children

E: Donor Rap/Intros, Johnny B. Goode