Fulltone Fulldrive II

I just picked up one of these at the recommendation of a friend. I really like the tone and sounds it makes with my 1971 Fender twin. I got the newer MOSFET edition. Previously, I was using a tube screamer and a blues driver for a boost. Is anyone else using a Fulltone and what do y'all think about it?

I bought one years ago when I still had the space to play my electric equipment and absolutely loved it. such a true bypass, which makes a big difference especially if you vary volume

I've not played a fulltone pedal that I couldn't get an enjoyable sound from...

I have the anniversary edition Fulldrive II Mosfet and it's an incredible pedal. I like to rotate through my guitars and this pedal sounds great with all of them. Hit the "boost" and your guitar sounds like it's crying. I also have the Fulltone '69 and OCD pedals. They're great too, but if I could only gig with one it would be the Fulldrive II Mosfet.

i actually went the same way - from tube screamer and blues drive to full-drive II...

i kept my blues driver, however, its the keeley mod and i just can't bring myself to part with it...

but yeah, what a great pedal, so many great sounds, and so versatile, with the different modes and stuff. my only beef would be the drastic level changes when switching from the 'vintage' and 'FM' modes to the 'comp-cut' mode... unless i'm not understanding something correctly. the sustain in the vintage mode is to die for though.

Here's a pedal question -- what would you guys suggest for simply boosting your volume level? The basis of my question is that I use a gibson and a fender live. The gibson puts out about twice the level of the fender. I'd like to locate a pedal that i can switch on that will boost my signal when using the fender and then i could just click it off when using the gibson. I don't need drive, as I'm happy with my tube screamer (for now.)

Any suggestions would be great.

Here's a pedal question -- what would you guys suggest for simply boosting your volume level?

There are several options. You should take a look at the Fulltone Fat Boost. It does exactly what you're looking for. My preference is the Crowther Hot Cake. It can give you the boost you're looking for, but can also give you great Fender-type overdrive if you choose to use it. I used to use a Boss EQ pedal as a volume boost for guitars that weren't as loud as others.

Do you have any spare pedals that offer a gain or volume knob? If so, you can boost the level on those but turn down the effects. You'll get a similar result.