Question about Television

Ahem...no takers?

Me! Me! Thanks!

I think we have most of them downloaded already, but many of them are in rough shape.

MST3K fans PM me if you want an invite to a torrent site that has a shit ton of MST3K episodes--it even approaches legality. I will send out invites when I get home.

How can that be when Rhino is releasing them as DVD sets?

Also - FCC rules are different as to what is ok before a certain time and what is ok after a certain time at night - with regards to sex, violence, nudity, swearing etc.

How can that be when Rhino is releasing them as DVD sets?

Also - FCC rules are different as to what is ok before a certain time and what is ok after a certain time at night - with regards to sex, violence, nudity, swearing etc.

The digital archive project only makes available those episodes that have not been made commercially available on DVD or that are out of print.

The digital archive project only makes available those episodes that have not been made commercially available on DVD or that are out of print.

A ha

I recall seeing some of those a few years ago on the Sc-Fi channel I think it was.