Question about Television

i'd watch a cable netowork entirely devoted to janet jackson nipple shots...especially if they were interspaced w/ witty commentary from b-list WB stars and comedians nobdy has ever heard of. and MST3K re-runs.

MST3K should have a (free) channel devoted entirely to itself, and if I am elected president, as your leader, I will make that dream a reality.

Picture207.jpg

damn, peter...does he do any poetry about the gordon gartrell?! if so, you better fly in for the 5 day residency in my living room i'll be negotiating w/ his people.

I'd pay heaps of money to see him and Cockroach do the "Great Caesar's Ghost" rap in my living room.

MST3K should have a (free) channel devoted entirely to itself, and if I am elected president, as your leader, I will make that dream a reality.

Wow...I might actually vote for you. :o

and you knew this would make me love you.

:thumbup

though you could all just come to my house - our tv is pretty much 24/7 MST3K