Today is my daughter's birthday!

ALISSA !!!!! I know your mom made, or got ya a fab cake.

lets see it Donna.

enjoy the the next 12 months.

dsc00221sn8.jpg

Here's my girl, leaning in for a closer look at her cake. It's one of those creations made by tearing up an angel food cake into 1-inch pieces, then you toss the pieces with some strong cooled brewed coffee, spread them in a pan, frost it all with a coolwhip-chocolate syrup-sugar-cream cheese mix, and then sprinkle crushed Heath bars over the top, and decorate with bigger chunks if you like. Then it all chills for at least an hour, resulting in a delicious creamy toffee concoction! Delicioso and easy.

The star candles are cool, aren't they?

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes for her! :)

Well of course you can have a piece! Everybody can have a piece. A virtual piece. :yes

That's a great looking cake! Those things are hard....getting the decoration to look right. I'll bet your boy was crazy about it! :thumbup It's worth all the effort to see their faces light up.

Hi Everybody, this is Alissa! :wave

Thanks a bundle! On my birthday I got presents and cake and ice cream and homemade tacos! :w00t I got shirts and a knitting machine and butterfly pajamas and a dvd and other stuff. It was a great birthday!!!! YAY!! Thanks lots!! :thumbup

:cheekkiss

xoxo

Alissa

It's a Singer....marked way down so I couldn't resist! :thumbup One of those with a crank you turn.....it looks fun and easy! We haven't even read the instructions yet, but I'll let you know.

I think it's like the one sister sooie was using...?