Wilco song on TV again...

I was in the kitchen eating pie when I heard "Outtasite (Outta Mind)" on the television show "Psych" on the USA Network. I ran in there to see what was going on and they played almost the whole song (if not the whole thing). At first, I didn't get why they were playing the song, but they realized the two guys on the screen were seeing if one could hide from the other on a security camera. Out of site...duh. Pretty cool to unexpectedly hear. :D

Anybody else catch this?

Didn't see it but I really love moments like this. Reaffirms my faith that a decision maker has taste...feeling lasts until I hear a Beatles song used as the soundtrack to sell yogurt or some such crap.

I caugt (happen to really like Psych, and am a loser with no plans on a Friday night.) It was a thrill.

I'm kind of new to this site, so I was not around when that guy from How I Met Your Mother used Wilco as a lure to get a 3-way. I was so proud.

uote name='zebra' date='Feb 16 2008, 02:36 AM' post='1060459']

I was in the kitchen eating pie when I heard "Outtasite (Outta Mind)" on the television show "Psych" on the USA Network. I ran in there to see what was going on and they played almost the whole song (if not the whole thing). At first, I didn't get why they were playing the song, but they realized the two guys on the screen were seeing if one could hide from the other on a security camera. Out of site...duh. Pretty cool to unexpectedly hear. :D

Anybody else catch this?

i used to work with the post-production producer of psych. one day i heard him playing "crane wife" from his office. not suprised to hear the editorial staff is kicking up the groovy tunes!