Song Debuts

I was wondering what songs were debuted live and what songs were debuted on record? For instance I know that there was a really early version of "Hate it Here" played by Jeff at solo shows. And then there are songs that no one heard until the album came out. Anyway it would be interesting to hear some of the first versions of songs that were debuted live, specifically the FIRST time they were ever played. If ayone has a bootleg of the debut of a song it would be sweet if you could post it, otherwise I would still like to know which songs were debuted where.

I was wondering what songs were debuted live and what songs were debuted on record? For instance I know that there was a really early version of "Hate it Here" played by Jeff at solo shows. And then there are songs that no one heard until the album came out. Anyway it would be interesting to hear some of the first versions of songs that were debuted live, specifically the FIRST time they were ever played. If ayone has a bootleg of the debut of a song it would be sweet if you could post it, otherwise I would still like to know which songs were debuted where.

Wilco Base: Everytime Played

You can pretty much find info on the debut of every song on this page.

--Mike

or go straight here, click on what song you're interested in. it'll give you the first and last time it was known to be

http://www.wilcobase.com/first_last_time_played.php

you can compare it to the album release date

Hmm... I didn't even know that page was there, and wilcobase is probably one of my most visited websites. Learn something new everyday :lol.

--Mike