1970's TV references aside, I do think that this site is a better resource for good tabs / chords then the book.

On a related note, do you ever wonder if Jeff looks at the stuff we post up here? Do you think he giggles at our mistakes or is flattered that anyone would give a damn and try to figure out his tunes?

On a related note, do you ever wonder if Jeff looks at the stuff we post up here? Do you think he giggles at our mistakes or is flattered that anyone would give a damn and try to figure out his tunes?

I doubt it... I 'll bet he has had a quick look, but I spoke to Westerberg once and he said he (himself) didn't even have a computer, it was a while ago and I thought, oh well. I think it's easy to flatter ourselves... I actually remember Mike Scott (I think) from the Waterboys posting a correction for a guitar tab on a forum once, he posted under the name 'wingfeet' or something similar. I remember people telling him he'd got the bridge wrong!

Some people.

Anyway, it sure would be nice to get some corrections, but if they're too busy to come to the UK (there's unfinished business :cheekkiss) , I seriously can't see Nels sat at his computer on wordpad typing out his parts in ALTWYS.

Alex, who's ipod currently has Guided By Voices leading Wilco in the favouritism stakes by A LONG WAY.

He'll keep the faith...