something a little less...ummm....inflammatory

no references to fisher stevens or wynona ryder sleeping w/ anybody allowed. please keep it to how wilco has become money-grubbing sell outs only looking to rub shoulders w/ mega-stars like the guy who did the cupcake video versus meet their obligations to real, salt of the earth fans who are owed a concert this friday.

Right off the bat, not knowing exactly what you're talking about, Wilco isn't "obligated" to do a thing. They could stop playing tomorrow, never leave their houses, not talk to star nor salt of the earth fan alike and the've already done plenty. Grab a beer, put on your headphones and let it do what it do.

I am having ear surgery next week and I am about to lose 90% of my hearing in both ears. This is an issue with my inner ear/balance...and I would rather have my mobility than all of my hearing.

Needless to say, the last thing (a celebration, if you will) I was planning on doing before the surgery was seeing my favorite band, in concert. Wilco, in Charleston, this Friday. So for some people, it's easy to say "It is rescheduled, quit bitching about it." Some of us won't be able to make the show in August, and some of us won't still have the ability to hear in a few months. I realize that this decision that's "best" for the band, but boy does this cut deep...

I am having ear surgery next week and I am about to lose 90% of my hearing in both ears. This is an issue with my inner ear/balance...and I would rather have my mobility than all of my hearing.

Needless to say, the last thing (a celebration, if you will) I was planning on doing before the surgery was seeing my favorite band, in concert. Wilco, in Charleston, this Friday. So for some people, it's easy to say "It is rescheduled, quit bitching about it." Some of us won't be able to make the show in August, and some of us won't still have the ability to hear in a few months. I realize that this decision that's "best" for the band, but boy does this cut deep...

vives

Son, your hearing might improve if you'd just take off the damn bunny suit. :thumbup

okay guys, in all seriousness, i've been informned that if i continue this kind of riblad tomfoolery i will be taking a break from the board that is not self-imposed. let's just try to love each other and show some understanding. san dimas high school football rules.

thanks,

Ben Jahrvi