Another Reason Why Living In Chicago Is Awesome

Local H 7-Night Pass

http://localh.com/

Starting May 7th, Local H will begin a 7-night stand at Chicago's Beat Kitchen, culminating on May 13th with the release and performance of their latest studio album, 12 Angry Months (Shout!Factory). Local H will perform a different studio album, in it's entirety, on each night with one night dedicated to B-sides and rarities. Beginning with Ham Fisted and ending with 12 Angry Months, die-hard fans will get the chance of a lifetime to hear the Local H catalog performed live. Each night will have surprise guests and a different opening act.

May 7 - Ham Fisted

May 8 - As Good As Dead

May 9 - Pack Up The Cats

May 10 - Here Comes The Zoo

May 11 - Whatever Happened To P.J. Soles?

May 12 - B-sides and Rarities

May 13 - 12 Angry Months

2008_02_local_h.gif

Oh yea, Im there.

I don't know much about Local H but that is awesome! Especially since they have a B-sides and Rarities night! Oye if only R.E.M. and Radiohead would do this ( I would go anywhere in N. America, Europe or Asia to see either of these!!!!!) :stunned

That would be Brian St. Clair

And 7 day passes sold out in under 20 seconds, and I wasnt a lucky one...fuck.

Nils. was a part of the live band for a while, but I'm not sure if he still was.

Not one of the original 2 guys -- a satellite member.

Damn, my buddy and I weren't planning on 7 days, but we WERE planning on a few of the nights. Sounds like we need to get on it.

In any case, they're playing the Clearwater Theater in West Dundee (about 30 miles NW of Chicago) which happens to be a 10 mile drive from my place. Needless to say, March 14th is gonna be sweet.

Not one of the original 2 guys -- a satellite member.

Gotca. Was that when they were touring behind "here comes the zoo?" Thats the last time i remember them having a "full" band

at this point im just going to cross my fingers and hope I can snag a single ticket for the Pack Up The Cats show.