• No
    • Wait to see what happens in PA and NC
    • Wait until the convention no matter what
  2. 2. Should Barack drop out now?

• Yes
    • No
    • Wait to see what happens in PA and NC
    • Wait until the convention no matter what
  3. 3. Is this current state of the nomination damaging the eventual winner?

• Yes
    • No

I don't think this hurts their chances. I think McCain would love to get even a little bit of the press they have right now. Both Obama and Clinton have out fundraised him in recent months.

The last thing McCain needs now is alot of press, now that he has the GOP nom in the bag he has the next few months to plan out his general election campaign. Also, though Obama and Clinton have out fund raised him in recent months, most of that money has gone to battling eachother. Like others have said McCain is laying low and preparing, while Clinton and Obama go head-to-head, polarizing the democratic party, and giving McCain plenty of material to work with later.

Wright Scandal

i don't really find that Obama has done anything scandalous...he didn't cover anything up or actually say anything wrong himself. seems i'm not the only one who really doesn't look at it as a priority...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A controversy over Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's former pastor has not hurt Obama, a new poll found on Thursday, even as more potential trouble surfaced involving his church.

A poll by the Pew Research Center said videos of sermons by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Obama's subsequent speech on race in America last week have attracted more public attention than any events thus far in the 2008 presidential campaign.

The March 19-22 survey of 1,503 American adults found that despite the flap, Illinois Sen. Obama had maintained a 49 percent to 39 percent advantage over New York Sen. Hillary Clinton in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

i don't really find that Obama has done anything scandalous...he didn't cover anything up or actually say anything wrong himself. seems i'm not the only one who really doesn't look at it as a priority...

I agree, for the most part, I think it

Should Hillary drop out now?

Yes [ 21 ] [55.26%]

No [ 4 ] [10.53%]

Wait to see what happens in PA and NC [ 11 ] [28.95%]

Wait until the convention no matter what [ 2 ] [5.26%]

Should Barack drop out now?

Yes [ 3 ] [7.89%]

No [ 30 ] [78.95%]

Wait to see what happens in PA and NC [ 2 ] [5.26%]

Wait until the convention no matter what [ 3 ] [7.89%]

Is this current state of the nomination damaging the eventual winner?

Yes [ 22 ] [57.89%]

No [ 16 ] [42.11%]

This is pretty close to what I would have predicted here.

And :P ikol

I have become progressively more disillusioned about Hillary as this has dragged on. I don't like the tactics employed by her campaign recently, and I don't like the things she has said. She seems almost maniacal in her determination to find a way to win the nomination at all costs, and it's not a very flattering image.

I agree. Maniacal is the right word indeed.