For Ryan Adams and Bob Mould fans

oops sorry analogman. i searched for the post but didnt see it. yeah RA doesnt get a lot of love here (or many places for that matter)

He gets a lot of threads, though.

ha ha ha

saw that, but couldn't check it out until today. i threw a link to it up on my blog w/ a shout-out a-man. fun stuff.

Oh, I don't want credit - I was just agreeing with the starter of this thread. I look at his blog everyday - he was deleting things - I think he has stopped doing that now. I was more happy to see that he put up a new song the other night. He was allowing people to comment - but he has turned off that function now.

hey man, i always try to give a little shout-out when somebody clues me in to something i find cool enough to want to share it on there. did the same thing w/ pedro for that beastie boys/soul train clip and miss yvonne for the esquivel x-mas album.

i would have never saw it...i'm a marginal R.A. fan, but a big time bob mould enthusiast.

I am a huge Mould fan, just check out my avatar. That said, I can't understand why his new disc, District Line, is getting such positive press. Adams says it's his favorite Bob solo piece ever?!?!?! Workbook is a masterpiece. District Line is tolerable.

I enjoyed the video. If you don't own Workbook, please, buy it right now!!