see, that's interesting to me...it's the first full sloan album i've really enjoyed front to back. until this point, it's just been a handful of tracks on each that i've really liked. ah well, to each their own.

Yeah, I'm with solace, but I'll drop my jaw even further to the ground and say that this assessment is just bugfuck insane. This is definitely their best-of-decade but it can't even touch the hem of their '90s garment. Can't even touch it.

until this point, it's just been a handful of tracks on each that i've really liked. ah well, to each their own.

I'm just curious as to which songs from One Chord To Another you dislike. That's one of the few albums that I LOVE every track on it, from front to back.

Yeah, I'm with solace, but I'll drop my jaw even further to the ground and say that this assessment is just bugfuck insane. This is definitely their best-of-decade but it can't even touch the hem of their '90s garment. Can't even touch it.

ah well' date=' to each their own.[/quote']
I'm just curious as to which songs from One Chord To Another you dislike. That's one of the few albums that I LOVE every track on it, from front to back.

i'd have to go back and listen...again...but i'm not going to. just so we're clear, 'dislike' isn't the word i'd use...there were just a few tracks that i thought were good and some i thought were better than good and some that were great. they are a great band and i've always got that, it's just now that a full album of theirs really clicked in totality for me.

Thanks Hammer. I'm new to Sloan, where should I start?

I would start with Twice Removed and One Chord to Another. Those are 2 of their best right there. A Sides Win: Singles 1992-2005 would be a good place to go for an overview of their work.

I would start with Twice Removed and One Chord to Another. Those are 2 of their best right there. A Sides Win: Singles 1992-2005 would be a good place to go for an overview of their work.

thanks.