Liberals at it again!

Big surprise: Those pointy-headed intellectuals at the Pentagon's National Defense University are praying to their pagan gods for defeat in Iraq.

Pentagon institute calls Iraq war 'a major debacle' with outcome 'in doubt'

By Jonathan S. Landay and John Walcott, McClatchy Newspapers

Thu Apr 17, 8:38 PM ET

WASHINGTON

"Serious political costs..our standing in the world seriously diminished". Indeed. I've read a few books on this subject myself and that is the overwhelming opinion. Rummy should be taken to task - he should get the full force of justice imo. Failing that, I only hope that if there is a Hell he has a reservation there.

Big surprise: Those pointy-headed intellectuals at the Pentagon's National Defense University are praying to their pagan gods for defeat in Iraq.

"Despite impressive progress in security, the outcome of the war is in doubt," said the report. "Strong majorities of both Iraqis and Americans favor some sort of U.S. withdrawal. Intelligence analysts, however, remind us that the only thing worse than an Iraq with an American army may be an Iraq after a rapid withdrawal of that army."

"For many analysts (including this one), Iraq remains a 'must win,' but for many others, despite obvious progress under General David Petraeus and the surge, it now looks like a 'can't win.'"

Sort of a disconnect between your assessment of the article and some of the more important segments in it. Intelligent analysis of current events can be so darned pesky when all you want to do is just put an American flag pin on your lapel and listen to Lee Greenwood cd's 24/7.

Sort of a disconnect between your assessment of the article and some of the more important segments in it. Intelligent analysis of current events can be so darned pesky when all you want to do is just put an American flag pin on your lapel and listen to Lee Greenwood cd's 24/7.

Guess you didn't notice my fingers dripping with sarcasm.

Perle and Wolfowitz should be kicked out of the country. After a good tarring and feathering.