Please give these a listen

Our band have finally mixed and finished our new EP and 3 of the tracks from it are on myspace now, 'Black Cloud Over Birmingham', 'No One Else' and 'Sea of Change'

www.myspace.com/electricfurs

I know people don't like plugging but we're really proud of these new tunes and It would be cool to know what you guys think of them

Be nice

x

I heard Sea of Change from you guys a little while back -- that's a really great tune. It's a super blend of rock and pop, while retaining a really genuine feel.

No One Else -- I think the transitions from the "jammy" parts to the verses are fucking awesome. Your drummer does a super job of bringing the tight verse beat back in from the wash.

Black Cloud Over Birmingham -- Very cool. The guitar tones on here are super. Reminds me of Radiohead.

You guys have a really cool sound. I could drive across the country listening to Black Cloud.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate you having a proper listen to them , Birmingham is probably my favourite, although there's a ten minute one thats pretty jammy

It's a 5 track EP, our bass player and friend who engineered it are sorting out the techy stuff, they want it so you can download it in mp3, flac or like a direct cd burn or something so its high qaulity

Either way you'll be able to download it for not very much money, and I'm just doing artwork at the minute

• 3 weeks later...

Another new tune up, 'Doubt Is A Lost Road'

http://furs.muxtape.com

Should be second to last in the list there

We recorded this the same time as the others but we wanted to overdub some harmonies, got a bit carried away and it sounds theres like theres a choir on it now, but its cool

This is my favourite I think

be nice

x