http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html this site gives tremendous mock drafts, Im really looking forward to seeing what Atlanta does with their pick, as a patriots fan I am hoping Atlanta passes and he falls a bit so the patriots can get rid of their 7th pick (pending a miracle and Glenn Dorsey is available). On a 2nd note, I just heard on espn that the bengals passed on a "firm offer" that would somehow send 2 first rounders to cincy for chad johnson I dont know who the other team was, the chiefs have 2 1st rounders I think. Should be an interesting day!
Guest Muncle Douchey

pretty interesting draft - a bunch of trades to move around.

as a bears fan, i would have rather seen them pull the trigger on chad henne than matt forte, but hopefully i'll be proven wrong. really glad they picked chris williams at 14 though.

pretty interesting draft - a bunch of trades to move around.

as a bears fan, i would have rather seen them pull the trigger on chad henne than matt forte, but hopefully i'll be proven wrong. really glad they picked chris williams at 14 though.

What has the tuna got for possibilities?

I like what the 49ers have done so far

nothing to dramatic happened in 1st round

I figured the niners would take either brohm or chad henne with their 2nd rounder seeing the serious lack of progress with alex smith. According to the guys at espn next years draft is weak with QBs, which means the niners have zero backup plan other than shaun hill, for a 1st rounder its hard to complain with taking a d-lineman.

WTF with all the articles about Gholston being too intelligent to be a good football player? That maybe he doesn't "love the game" enough, which is kind of bizarre. (and I'm not sure how that reflects on all the other players--they're dumb enough to really love the game, I guess) I don't know the guy personally, so I can't answer that question about his commitment. But if this guy is just going through the motions for the paycheck, then damn I'd love to see what happens if a fire gets lit under him because he is a tremendous athlete and I'd be thrilled to have him on my team. Dude is a monster.

On the other hand, I'm still not quite sure what the Ravens were thinking with Flacco. He could very well turn out to be a solid QB, but I'm pretty sure they didn't need to take him that early.

Guest Jules

Blah. Henne is crap; would have been a bad pick at that point.

• 2 weeks later...

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer

Saturday, May 10th, 2008 at 4:00 pm in Oakland Raiders.

After keeping Darren McFadden in the garage for a day, the Raiders took him out for a spin to see how he could perform on the open road Saturday.

Practice ended with McFadden taking a pitch from quarterback Brian White and beating a linebacker to the corner and streaking downfield for an offensive