Yeah, that's me on TV

Did I post this before?

But I played live on TV with my band back in '05. PM me for the link.

Sorry if I already posted this, but I forget things. And nothing came up on a search.

Yeah, it's a download. Let me know if you like it or hate it or whatever.

I hope you like it, though.

why not put it on youtube and then post a link?

i bet i would click on that, but be too lazy to send you a pm.

also i would be unlazy enough to post and say that.

I had it on YouTube, but the station made them take it down. So, I'm distributing it to friends for private performance.

And, sorry rareair.

I guess you could just post here that you want to see it, and I can send YOU a PM.

At any rate, thanks to y'all who have shown interest.

And now, I hope that in several months, when I get the bug up my butt to share this again, I will remember that I posted this -- twice.

And then you'll post it again!

What you are implying, good sir, is that I intentionally bombard you with the same message over and over, when that is, in fact NOT the case.

You see...

I had brain surgery.

What is your excuse?

;)

What you are implying, good sir, is that I intentionally bombard you with the same message over and over, when that is, in fact NOT the case.

You see...

I had brain surgery.

What is your excuse?

;)

As I tried to tell you once before - you are just digging a hole for yourself by posting this stuff over and over again. Most people are not going to take this stuff seriously - due to your constant self promotion.

But - at the end of the day, there is no rule about how many threads a person may start here - so I guess you have that going for you. You'll notice that I am not making fun of you, or jumping on you - but rather trying to get you to see what the deal is.

As I tried to tell you once before - you are just digging a hole for yourself by posting this stuff over and over again. Most people are not going to take this stuff seriously - due to your constant self promotion.

But - at the end of the day, there is no rule about how many threads a person may start here - so I guess you have that going for you. You'll notice that I am not making fun of you, or jumping on you - but rather trying to get you to see what the deal is.

I see. And thanks.

And, I seriously do forget whether or not I have posted these things before.

My memory is for shit and I did do a search for this particular topic before posting this.

So, apologies to everyone here for, what appears to be a bombardment of posts about my music and my band. I do hope that I contribute enough in the way of other posts about other bands that won't ostracize me from the community.

Mods: feel free to delete this thread.

PopTodd - you add flavor to the community, keep on doing what you're doing - and don't let anyone tell you different.

(and as far as i know, the only TV thing you ever posted was the restaurant thing)

Another vote in favor of Pop Todd!

My last post was half a bump.

Uh, kinda like this one.

But seriously A-man, I posted in the other forum asking the mods to clarify this policy. I think it would be helpful. Todd shouldn't have to feel sheepish about wanting people to check out his stuff. He's an actual member of the community and not "America the Beautiful" etc. I think if songwriters / performers cool enough to like VC are willing to hang out here and post their stuff (especially for free), I personally think that's not a bad thing at all.

Full disclosure: I'm one of those who would post stuff so this can be read as self-serving. But I genuinely do enjoy listening to music from people I have gotten to know. Totally agree that maybe THIS EXACT forum isn't the best one, but they already said they don't want a new one so I dunno where would be best, I kinda incline towards SST since it's already musicians posting about their musical antics. :shrug

PopTodd -- I like you too. I think it's great you promote your music. If you'd been a one-thread-and-leave type guy, then I'd have a problem with you. You're a positive point of this board.

Additionally, you've started some interesting posts about topics other than your music.

:cheers