Okay... lemme see if i can explain.

I have a KP2 Kaoss Pad that been broken for about 2 years. I'm finally getting it fixed, and want to find a way to incorporate it into my band's live show. Here's the problem: i have no good way of putting it within reach.

I am the lead singer, sometimes lead guitarist, and I need it to be very close without being in the way of general mobility or me reaching my pedalboard. it being on top of my amp or on the floor or something would not really work.

i was thinking that putting some kind of music-stand style desk or surface on a mic boom stand would be good, or a surface that could attach to my vocal mic stand. I can't really find anything good tho.

any suggestions?

THANKS! :rock

I had a kp2 for a while and had a bitch of a time making it work from me as a guitarist or vocalist...you almost have to have someone else control it...my suggestion is get a 2 way 90 degree clamp, onto the mic stand and have it at guitar level at arms length...i assume youre going guitar into it??

When i used it, i controlled it with my toe...not easy!!!

yeah i used to use it at gigs 2 years ago, but i just rested on top of my amp then. now i want to step up its involvement in our sound. it is difficult, but i think i can probably do it if i put my mind to it

the 2-way clamp seems like a good idea. i also found this thing:

proel mic stand tray

http://www.djmmusic.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=RS...amp;eq=&Tp=

but i cant find anywhere in the US that sells it.