Has the New Mexico show surfaced yet?

Also - think before you start threads.

I remember you from the Bridge or ufck one of the 2. Seems as though you still have that whole patrolling the boards schtick down. Lighten up dude. Life is way to fun to take that seriously.

I remember you from the Bridge or ufck one of the 2. Seems as though you still have that whole patrolling the boards schtick down. Lighten up dude. Life is way to fun to take that seriously.

I meant the the thread where you are busting on some dude down below this one - is that necessary?

Also - instead of starting a thread asking about shows - take a look at the Greatest Lost Track of All Time section - if a show appears, there will be a thread about it.

• 3 weeks later...
Also - instead of starting a thread asking about shows - take a look at the Greatest Lost Track of All Time section - if a show appears, there will be a thread about it.

Ok feeling dumb-where is the Greatest Lost Track of All Time section? And better yet if no one can direct me to that, has this show surfaced?

Greatest...

or, just go back to the main page of the board and scroll down.

I haven't seen the Albuquerque show yet, but I haven't really been looking. I'm assuming it'll get mentioned in the thread in After the Show, too, once it's out there.

Exactly - I check two BT sites at least twice a day, some other BT sites, at least once a week. If so inclined, anyone can check them, of course. They are listed in the pinned thread in the BT section.