I have no idea where to put this...

I presume A-Man will tell me that there is 200 threads mentioning this but I couldn't be arsed looking for them.

I was looking at mine and other's profiles here and under the user name, top left hand corner thereabouts, there is a "rating" and a number of stars underneath that ranging from 1 to 5. What is this please and who put the stars there?

I know, I have very little to worry about on a Sunday morning....

If you look at someone else's profile, you should be able to rate them. Just click on one of the stars, and it'll add a rating to that person's profile.

It doesn't really mean anything, I know there was a running joke where people were one-starring each other for a while, but that's about it.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
If you look at someone else's profile, you should be able to rate them. Just click on one of the stars, and it'll add a rating to that person's profile.

It doesn't really mean anything, I know there was a running joke where people were one-starring each other for a while, but that's about it.

Are California Stars worth more?