good bike gear online?

Hey everyone, I've been biking too & from work the last month or so and was looking for a cycling computer. I grabbed one from walmart but it was crap, the wireless signal wouldn't even reach the ~2 feet it had to travel. Does anyone know a good brand to look for or a good place to check out online for one? It'd feel pretty good to watch the odometer on it go up and up through the year.

several: bike nashbar, price point, cambria, performance

My experience w/ performance is poo. Price point and cambria have been good. All these companies can rip you off on some stuff, just think about whether you can install whatever you buy before you buy it. Bike shops despise the "I bought this online and can't figure out how to put it on."

i've used Trek and Cateye cycling wireless computers and the Trek crapped out on me after a year, and i've only had the Cateye for a month, but really like it... i got the Strada. it's got an easy one-button touch to it... i paid $60 from my local store. very easy to install.

i've used Trek and Cateye cycling wireless computers and the Trek crapped out on me after a year, and i've only had the Cateye for a month, but really like it... i got the Strada. it's got an easy one-button touch to it... i paid $60 from my local store. very easy to install.

Yeah having one crap out would suck. The strada's looking pretty nice. I may have to get that one too.