my wife and I have decided to name our little girl Sky!! Her full name Sky Blue and then our last name which is close to bats! She is due in August so I will keep you all informed on her progress!! More to come-----------

Very cool!!! A cousin of mine is named Skye, she is 23 years old. beautiful name!!! Congratulations.

I don't want to copy you, but would you mind if I just went out and got myself impregnated just to steal that name? Love it. And I especially love that it doesn't have that over the top super-cutesy novelty ring to it...that shit is unconscionable (cf. Moxie Crimefighter Jillette, Pilot Inspektor Lee, and on and on). CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations, man! You should request that SBS be played at one of the August shows on wilcoworld - who knows, maybe they would play it and it would coincide with your daughter's birthday! How cool would that be?

Guest Cousin Tupelo
my wife and I have decided to name our little girl Sky!! Her full name Sky Blue and then our last name which is close to bats! She is due in August so I will keep you all informed on her progress!! More to come-----------

You could name her "A Ghost" just for the benefit of the birth announcements ...

Congrats!

my husbands last name is walker.

and his pick up line was that he was going to give his first born the middle name of sky.

so it would be sky walker.

what can i say? his pick up line worked.

but anyway, sky blue is much prettier!

Guest Cousin Tupelo
my husbands last name is walker.

and his pick up line was that he was going to give his first born the middle name of sky.

so it would be sky walker.

what can i say? his pick up line worked.

At least he didn't use force!