happy birthday El Hypnotic Kevin!

thanks everybody! just got back home today and have two more days off from work. i'll just say i got TWO dookie chains and i'm still a little chubby from m.chris calling me a DILF. act like you know. stickem!

BTW, that batman flick was unbelievable and i love starbucks so much i'd stick my **** in a cup of it if one was in front of me right now. and it wasn't too hot. or iced.

shit. happy birthday Kev. I almost missed this.

i missed posting a completely unfunny 'kansas - carry on my wayward son' response in your boston thread, so we're even. btw, i put on 'q: are we not men?' for the boys and their two cousins while all the moms were out shopping and they fucking tore shit up, man.

i missed posting a completely unfunny 'kansas - carry on my wayward son' response in your boston thread, so we're even. btw, i put on 'q: are we not men?' for the boys and their two cousins while all the moms were out shopping and they fucking tore shit up, man.

for a second there I almost felt like a proud uncle/internet person whom you converse with. that's awesome. I rocked out to "Carry On" yesterday. how could you not.

one afternoon, i sat out on the deck overlooking the lake in my boxers, drank almost an entire six pack of boulevard wheat ale w/ lemon slices, read several black panther comic books and listened to a classic rock/neo-prog* mix consisting of yes, rush, boston, kansas, etc. it may have been the jewel of the entire week.

*the later stuff that a-man doesn't like.

one afternoon, i sat out on the deck overlooking the lake in my boxers, drank almost an entire six pack of boulevard wheat ale w/ lemon slices, read several black panther comic books and listened to a classic rock/neo-prog* mix consisting of yes, rush, boston, kansas, etc. it may have been the jewel of the entire week.

*the later stuff that a-man doesn't like.

I'll say kind things about you if you send me that mix. oh and the I went to a funeral that the walgreens guy attended.

...and i love starbucks so much i'd stick my **** in a cup of it if one was in front of me right now. and it wasn't too hot. or iced.

:lol Enjoying one right now (orally). Glad to hear you had a good b-day week. Sorry you missed all the nonsense and tomfoolery.