dylan @ the electric factory!

Any one here going? Not the greatest sounding venue, but shelled out the 81 bucks, only for Bob though.

I thought about it but once I saw the ticket prices and remembered how much I HATE the venue and how bad his voice was last tour, I opted not to.

The Electric Factory? Seriously? All the great venues in Philly and they put Dylan at the shittiest one? That place is a cinderblock shoe box. I saw Ryan Adams there a few years back and vowed I'd never see another show there. The Tower would've been a much better venue for him, or even the Mann Center.

I've got a sixth row seat for his 8/19 show in the middle of nowhere, about halfway between my town and Rochester. It will be my last show of the summer and the closest I've ever been for Dylan outside, so I'm really looking forward to it. I agree his voice isn't that great anymore, but his band rocked when I saw them last summer. I always fork over whatever I have to to see Dylan when he comes around.