Looking for a Ride to the Wilmington Show

Hey there,

I have two tickets to see Wilco's sold out show in Delaware this Sunday and I have no way of getting there from Manhattan. If someone had a car and was interested in driving to NYC on Sunday and back after the show, I would be interested in selling my ticket (third row) for that. If you are going from New York and have any more room in your car, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey there,

I have two tickets to see Wilco's sold out show in Delaware this Sunday and I have no way of getting there from Manhattan. If someone had a car and was interested in driving to NYC on Sunday and back after the show, I would be interested in selling my ticket (third row) for that. If you are going from New York and have any more room in your car, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Wilco has just launched a new feature on their website www.wilcoworld.net (front page link) called "Passenger Side."

It's purpose is the very thing you're looking for, people looking for and offering rides to Wilco concerts.

Their intentions are to save energy and help fellow fans become acquainted.

Seeing how you're in NYC you'll probably have some options there.

Also, Wilmington has an Amtrak station downtown, but that town is not too walkable at night (as in dangerous).

How do these stories get started?

I used to live there. Great town with lots of potential, but there aren't enough people down there due to lack of nightlife. Now I'd be scared to walk around in the daytime.

Would you want to walk around ANY Amtrak station area at night?