The Minor Threat Family Tree as Urban Art

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't one of them in Bad Religion now?

Brian Baker has been in Bad Religion for forever. Among a hundred other bands:

Brian Baker (born February 25, 1965) is an American punk rock musician. He is best known as one of the founding members of the hardcore punk band Minor Threat, and as a guitarist in Bad Religion since 1994 alongside Greg Hetson and later Brett Gurewitz as well. In Minor Threat he originally played bass guitar before switching to guitar in 1982 when Steve Hansgen joined the band, and then moved back to bass after Hansgen's departure. He also founded Dag Nasty in 1985, was part of the original line-up of Samhain, and has had stints in Doggy Style, The Meatmen (with fellow Minor Threat member Lyle Preslar), Government Issue, and Junkyard (a hard rock band).

In 1994, he was offered a touring spot with R.E.M. but declined, opting instead to join Bad Religion as Brett Gurewitz's replacement. In early 2000, he was asked to join Guns n' Roses by Axl Rose but he declined, saying that he would stay in Bad Religion no matter how much money he was offered. He has also in the past experimented with a more pop direction influenced by U2, with a band called 400. Baker briefly toured with Me First and the Gimme Gimmes in 2005 and appeared on Canadian punk band Penelope's second album (Face au silence du monde).

Brian Baker has been in Bad Religion for forever. Among a hundred other bands:

First of all, I don't know the story behind the billboard, but it's one of the coolest things I think I've ever seen. And secondly Dag Nasty were great. Thirdly, am I the only one on here who liked Junkyard?

First of all, I don't know the story behind the billboard, but it's one of the coolest things I think I've ever seen. And secondly Dag Nasty were great. Thirdly, am I the only one on here who liked Junkyard?

I bought that first Junkyard album because I loved Minor Threat and Dag Nasty. I couldn't make myself actually like it though.