Breakfast With The Beatles

Beginning this weekend, you can start your Sunday mornings with The Fab Four: Breakfast with The Beatles is a new weekly three-hour show dedicated to the music and the legend of the group. Hosted by renowned Beatles expert Chris Carter, the show will feature classic Beatles hits, album tracks, B-sides, live recordings and solo material as well as some rare material. The show starts at 9 am ET.

"It

I'll keep Terry Hemmert for free, thank you very much.

Yea, really...what was the name of the guy who used to do the show on another channel. I guess there is no copywrite on the Breakfast with the Beatles title.

LouieB

I guess there is no copywrite on the Breakfast with the Beatles title.

LouieB

We had a local station (WTJU) do a Breakfast w/the Beatles on Sunday mornings for years and years.

Long absent now from the programming schedule.

Curiously enough, I spun Abbey Road this past Sunday AM...

Yea, I wish I could remember which old DJ here used to do the show, it was the first time I heard that format, I think it was maybe on Saturday mornings. I wonder who thought it up first?? Clearly it is not a new concept. Terry Hemmert, as a huge Beatle fan and one from the old days, must have a tremendous amount of Beatles material in her personal collection, not only the usual and bootleg stuff, but also covers by others, etc.

LouieB

Icaught a BWTB show in Indy about 15 years ago and they were playing Hard Days Night Outtakes, really rare stuff and I always wondered how are they getting away with this...IN INDIANAPOLIS!!!!! Terri Hemmert spins some rare stuff too, and for these ears hers is the only BWTB that needs to be listened to

Does this mean Chris Carter won't be hosting "Breakfast With the Beatles" on KLOS in LA anymore? Or is it being simulcast or pre-recorded?