frightening report about Polar Bears

:( That's awful.

And as much as I hate Palin as well...technically she can't be blamed for this one.

I'm not blaming her for this, per se. but she is suing the government to take them off of the endangered species list. that's why she's a monster.

plus I hate her.

I'm not blaming her for this, per se. but she is suing the government to take them off of the endangered species list. that's why she's a monster.

plus I hate her.

This issue with the polar bears is important for the future of environmental legislation. One reason being that they are the first animals listed as threatened or endangered where global warming is cited as the sole reason. Essentially, by keeping them on the list the Administration has to admit on paper that global warming is a real threat. Also, all 60 animals listed as threatened or endangered during the Bush Administration were the result of court cases. They wouldn't have put a single animal on there if not required. Compared to over 500 under Clinton and over 200 under Bush 41, that's a big difference. Another important reason is this:

"There is something about the metabolism of female polar bears that allows them to put on tremendous amounts of fat before winter but not become Type 2 diabetic. We don't understand how they do it yet, but this research is hugely important for the tens of millions of people who suffer from Type 2 diabetes."
there's plenty of these fuckers at the FUCKING ZOO!

so you are for the destruction of their natural habitat. that's nice.

p.s. they don't belong in zoos.