Great Parties you have attended

My band played at this really high-class, swanky Halloween party over the weekend.

Check out the beer cooler:

Scary Mummy guy that would shake and moan when you grabbed a beer:

ATT32659.jpg

A freaking Creature from the Black Lagoon ice sculpture. Cool!

ATT32538.jpg

Everyone knows the really good parties are totally NSFW. :lol

That does look like a swanky Halloween party...freaky mummy, and if it gets me any kind of "cool points," I know the Creature From the Black Lagoon when I see him too (and so does my four year old girl).

I was in a fraternity in college; well, for my first 3 years, at least.

Anyway, there were some pretty good parties there. We had The Samples play at one and they were pretty good.

Lots of basketball players showed up and stuff, including Anthony Peeler, who turned out to be a pretty solid pro for the last 15 years or so.

But, yeah, good times that I can barely remember.

Oh, and also... my wedding was still the party of the century for most of my friends and family. It was small (about 65 or so), in the backyard at my in-laws' summer home near Traverse City. (They have an acre on Elk Lake.) Even the bartender got in on the partying a bit... smoking something with my friends behind a big pine in the yard. One friend fell into the lake not once, but TWICE!

And, apparently, the party went on long after I slipped off to bed with my bride.

Good times for both our friends and our families and their friends. People are still talking about it (in a good way).

I was in a fraternity in college; well, for my first 3 years, at least.

Anyway, there were some pretty good parties there. We had The Samples play at one and they were pretty good.

Lots of basketball players showed up and stuff, including Anthony Peeler, who turned out to be a pretty solid pro for the last 15 years or so.

But, yeah, good times that I can barely remember.

Oh, and also... my wedding was still the party of the century for most of my friends and family. It was small (about 65 or so), in the backyard at my in-laws' summer home near Traverse City. (They have an acre on Elk Lake.) Even the bartender got in on the partying a bit... smoking something with my friends behind a big pine in the yard. One friend fell into the lake not once, but TWICE!

And, apparently, the party went on long after I slipped off to bed with my bride.

Good times for both our friends and our families and their friends. People are still talking about it (in a good way).

Wedding parties are some of the best. Not fun to play at as a band (we try to avoid them, but some of them just pay too damn well.. :lol )..

My wedding reception was pretty kick ass. All of my friends from high school were there. I wore Orange Chuck Taylors with my tux. I got trashed off of champagne and jumped in the pool.... along with my wallet with a couple thousand $ of wedding money.. Good times.. Good times..