Jackson 5 Touring in 2009..new album

Have they released specific dates? If it's close and reasonably priced, I'll hit this up. It's gonna be weird though. They used to be fronted by a little black kid and now they'll have a middle-aged Asian woman.

Have they released specific dates? If it's close and reasonably priced, I'll hit this up. It's gonna be weird though. They used to be fronted by a little black kid and now they'll have a middle-aged Asian woman.

:lol

No specifics dates yet. Just says 2009 in the article.

Wow. There can be no better example of money-grubbing. There is no way that any art will be involved. It is truly sad. When I think of the Jackson Five I have many positive memories, images, sounds. I don't want them replaced. Talk about pissing on your reputation.

Wow. There can be no better example of money-grubbing. There is no way that any art will be involved. It is truly sad. When I think of the Jackson Five have many positive memories, images, sounds. I don't want them replaced. Talk about pissing on your reputation.

Calm down.

Calm down.

I'm just an excitable boy.

Looks Like Michael has said he will not be involved.

He is in the Studio and looks to release stuff very soon....don't hold your breath.

I keep waiting for Michael to do some concerts, I wonder if he can muster up any magic.

Say what you want be he was the sheeet in his day.

Off the Wall / Thriller...back to back is sick.

btw.....the band that recorded Thriller is Toto...really.....look it up