What ever happened to...

The Masked Avenger?

Haven't seen him for a year or more.

He ought to be out of jail by now.

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

between the litany of all the kumbayas and 'yes we cans' from swaying hipster kids wearing shepard fairey 'hope' t-shirts purchased from urban outfitters/castro hats festooned w/ american flag pins and 'buy a VW' tweedy telling me i can't particpate in his jean jacket dad rock dance party if i don't vote for change made me see the error of my ways. no room for curmudgeons in the new america, so now i bathe in frappucinos while humming that lame will i am tune, plotting how i can do my part to make sure every homeless person has a scarf and/or chunky glasses to keep them warm.

thats my update but i have to run. sitting in on a peaceful protest in front of our senator's office where we'll be burning actual money from the $700B bailout and marrying a few gay couples. stay hip, you effing backpack-wearing whine machines.

between the litany of all the kumbayas and 'yes we cans' from swaying hipster kids wearing shepard fairey 'hope' t-shirts purchased from urban outfitters/castro hats festooned w/ american flag pins and 'buy a VW' tweedy telling me i can't particpate in his jean jacket dad rock dance party if i don't vote for change made me see the error of my ways. no room for curmudgeons in the new america, so now i bathe in frappucinos while humming that lame will i am tune, plotting how i can do my part to make sure every homeless person has a scarf and/or chunky glasses to keep them warm.

thats my update but i have to run. sitting in on a peaceful protest in front of our senator's office where we'll be burning actual money from the $700B bailout and marrying a few gay couples. stay hip, you effing backpack-wearing whine machines.

ossum

Well done, and on the spot, too.

Also: not the Ron Cey thread I was expecting.