ELS (Every Little Song) Blog About Wilco

If you tried this with Dylan's songbook, could you live long enough to finish it?

Somebody's already doing this, and it's quite good. It's going chronologically through the official releases, with a few sidesteps into outtakes and live stuff. The writer has done 130 songs so far and is currently up to "In Search of Little Sadie" from Self Portrait.

Check it out...Every Bob Dylan Song

Well, the blog is finished! Every album track has a post, as well as all of the Tweedy-sung Mermaid Avenue songs. I'll be doing b-sides, outtakes, and whatever else is left whenever I get bored, but I'm taking a break right now.

Finally got around to looking through your site. Very interesting and fun to read. I particularly like your Summerteeth blurbs and interpretations.

But no Pieholden Suite?

It's very possible I over-looked it, but even clicking on the Summerteeth link only brings up 14 songs, one short when counting Candy Floss.

Somebody's already doing this, and it's quite good. It's going chronologically through the official releases, with a few sidesteps into outtakes and live stuff. The writer has done 130 songs so far and is currently up to "In Search of Little Sadie" from Self Portrait.

Check it out...Every Bob Dylan Song

Good shout-out. EBDR is a very well-written blog.

I kinda stopped paying attention to it after Blonde on Blonde. But the guy knows what he's talking about.