I'm not sure this is worth all caps.

It is in my book! Been a fan for 14 years. Never saw them with Coxon. Their live show is phenominal (even with out Coxon). Playing Hyde Park as a headliner shows the anticipation for the size of this event.

Sorry I am a little excited if you couldn't tell.

It's worth all caps in my book.

I saw them twice (both time with Coxon) and they were a brilliant live band. Without Coxon, Blur are nothing. With him, they are one of the best bands in the world.

Always thought there was too much animosity between Alabarn and Coxon for this to happen. Have spoken a few times of late to sticksman Dave Rowntree and he never felt if would come to this. He and Alex James have been doing bits of general media work. Good to see a band reforming with all original members intact.

Should be interesting. Albarn has confirmed himself one of the great luminaries of British pop after his other work with Gorillaz and The Good The Bad and the Queen (with Paul Simonon).

Expect the tabloids will try to whip up the old Blur/Oasis rivalry again. I remember well that ridiculous Britpop 'war' over whether 'Country House' or ''Roll with It' would win the race to be number one.

It's been so long since I listened to it, I will bow to your superior knowledge.

Yeah I am a bit of a Blur Fanatic. They are maybe a band or two behind Wilco for me as far as favorites. Blur have a few week songs in their career but as a whole it is something else! If you like a majority of their career you must get the 10th anniversary singles box (On ebay once in awhile). It has all 22 of their singles and all the bside etc. Its like 144 tracks and the bsides are as good as their A sides.

Check out these if you can: Mr. Briggs, Sing, Down, Young+Lovely, I'm Fine, Mag Pie, All Your Life, All We Wanted! :rock

Is it just Blur you are into or is it Damon and all his other stuff too? What did you think of that Good Bad Queen malarkey? Bored the tits off me I must say.

I like the Gorillaz, Mali Music and Good Bad...I saw all 3 live and they were all great. GTBTQ was REALLY good live...it made me appreciate the album alot. I like Green Fields, Three Changes, 80's Life and Kingdom of Doom alot. Gorillaz I saw on both album tours. Demon Days was preformed live with almost all the special guest on the album. That was surreal. Mali Music was my leats favorite of the froup but still worth of a night of entertainment. :thumbup