silver jews end

each of the albums is like a member of my family, and I wouldn't be able to rank members of my family. I can't say that I love my sister more than my brother.

I think American Water is a good place to start for a number of reasons -- especially if you like pavement. There's a nice dose of Malkmus on that one. Tanglewood Numbers is the most rocking. Natural Bridge is the difficult masterpiece. Bright Flight is the glass of red wine under a tree in late spring/early summer. Starlite Walker is where it all began. LOM, LOS is the hopeful end.

each of the albums is like a member of my family, and I wouldn't be able to rank members of my family. I can't say that I love my sister more than my brother.

I think American Water is a good place to start for a number of reasons -- especially if you like pavement. There's a nice dose of Malkmus on that one. Tanglewood Numbers is the most rocking. Natural Bridge is the difficult masterpiece. Bright Flight is the glass of red wine under a tree in late spring/early summer. Starlite Walker is where it all began. LOM, LOS is the hopeful end.

I have favorites (family members and SJ albums)...

Totally agree with MattZ, if you like Pavement, start with American Water, then Starlite Walker.

I still don't get LOM LOS. In listened to it again this weekend, it just won't grow on me.