silver jews end

Terrible news.

Listened to Lookout last night and thought about the Jews shows I've been to and looked very forward to the next one, not knowing it would end today. Damn.

Bummer, but I am sure we haven't heard the end of him and his music. Robet Pollard killed GBV and still cranks them out.

LouieB

But Pollard also releases 6+ albums a year and has done so for the better part of a decade. We only have gotten 6 albums in 15+ years. Pollard has a higher batting average when it comes to releases.

But Pollard also releases 6+ albums a year and has done so for the better part of a decade. We only have gotten 6 albums in 15+ years. Pollard has a higher batting average when it comes to releases.

You got a point there.....Berman has elected to go with quality over quantity...

LouieB

God, that is so sad. I really love SJ and he sounds so miserable and unhappy, my heart breaks for him. He has brightened so many music lover's lives and I wish him nothing but the best in the future.

So he's a lobbyist. Big deal.

Yeah, it's fucking awesome when people set up dummy agencies that attack with a scintillating combination of rehearsed idiocy and sacks full of money whenever people have the audacity to criticize junk food, big pharma, tobacco and other societal ills.

Way to support the structures that are destroying your country from the inside out through sheer apathy.

Yeah, it's fucking awesome when people set up dummy agencies that attack with a scintillating combination of rehearsed idiocy and sacks full of money whenever people have the audacity to criticize junk food, big pharma, tobacco and other societal ills.

Way to support the structures that are destroying your country from the inside out through sheer apathy.

thanks

That is sad news for us SJ fans, but I'd be really surprised if we didn't hear anything musical from Mr. Berman again. Sometimes taking a break from what you love, and going down a new path leads you right back to where you started in the end.

"I guess I am moving over to another category. Screenwriting or Muckraking.

I've got to move on. Can't be like all the careerists doncha know.

I'm forty two and I know what to do.

I'm a writer, see? "

Screenwriting? I'd like to see that!

Muckraking? Seems he'd be good at this too.

I was just getting into him/them. Sucks. I want to get that book of his poetry when I get some money. Anybody know if it is good? From what I have seen, it seems a lot better than most musician's poetry.

It's great. Obviously, I am a biased fan, but it's great. Way better than (*ahem*) other poetry books written by other musicians.