uk and europe dates

UK and Europe dates will be in August according to Nonesuch press office.

Green Man Festival in Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales is penultimate weekend of August - Wilco confirmed for that already - and dates in Europe and UK will follow around that time. Nothing confirmed yet but it will be August and I suspect there will be the odd festival or two to go along with regular dates.

official dates:

AUG-13 OSLO, NORWAY OYA FESTIVAL

AUG-14 GOTHENBERG, SWEDEN WAY OUT WEST FESTIVAL

AUG-21 ERFURT-HOHENFELDEN, GERMANY HIGHFIELD FESTIVAL

AUG-23 BRECON BEACONS, UK GREEN MAN FESTIVAL

only festivals so far...

official dates:

AUG-13 OSLO, NORWAY OYA FESTIVAL

AUG-14 GOTHENBERG, SWEDEN WAY OUT WEST FESTIVAL

AUG-21 ERFURT-HOHENFELDEN, GERMANY HIGHFIELD FESTIVAL

AUG-23 BRECON BEACONS, UK GREEN MAN FESTIVAL

only festivals so far...

When they say "uk and europe dates" do they mean non-festival shows as well??!

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the forum and relativley new to wilco. Only became a fan when I went to the 7 Worlds concerts in Jan. Since I don't do anything by halves, have decided to go see a couple of their shows in Europe. I'm looking at tickets for the Oslo and Gothenberg shows, but am having trouble understanding them as my swedish and norwegian is non-existant, and they only translate the main page.

Can you get a day pass for the Way out West festival? www.eventim.se only has two day passes.

The Oya festival (officialy THE most unhelpful webiste ever) seems to have the different dates for sale, but they all have 10pm next to the dates. I don't mean to sound like a grandma, but is that the time the concerts start? Am I right in ordering the one for the 13th?

The band is playing their ever first show in Finland. August 17th at the Helsinki Festival http://www.helsinginjuhlaviikot.fi/en/huvila . Expect a full headline show, not a typical festival set. Been waiting for this for years :)

Glad to hear that they're fulfilling your wish! My wife and I are living in Copenhagen right now, and are pulling for a local non-festival show during the week between Oslo & Germany (or any time, really). C'mon Wilco, you may as well add another Scandinavian country to the list!