The Dead Weather

Jack White is forming a new band with a girl from The Kills, the bassist from the Raconteurs, and another guy from the Raconteurs who also plays in QOTSA.

They have two songs on their website and I am not overly impressed with either. Apparently Jack sings a few songs, maybe? I'm more interested to hear those as I am not a big fan of The Kills but I am however a big fan of drummers/singers (Levon Helm and Ringo Starr style). Personally, I always thought Jack White would make a killer solo album, I've always liked his acoustic numbers.

I was hoping the Conan appearance would lead to a new album and tour but I suppose Meg needs more time.

Jack White is forming a new band with a girl from The Kills, the bassist from the Raconteurs, and another guy from the Raconteurs who also plays in QOTSA.

They have two songs on their website and I am not overly impressed with either. Apparently Jack sings a few songs, maybe? I'm more interested to hear those as I am not a big fan of The Kills but I am however a big fan of drummers/singers (Levon Helm and Ringo Starr style). Personally, I always thought Jack White would make a killer solo album, I've always liked his acoustic numbers.

I was hoping the Conan appearance would lead to a new album and tour but I suppose Meg needs more time.

link????

Yeah, neither song is jaw-dropping. But I like the energy of the original and the Nunan cover has a cool edge to it.

Is the female singing on the cover song? Almost sounds like White singing from a magaphone or something.

I hope they tour. Jack White on a stage performing is NEVER to missed, no matter who's surrounding him or what instrument he plays.