The Long Cut + 5 Live

I'm trying to track down the live cuts from this promo EP. I think I need help with finding Anodyne and Fifteen Keys. Any help would be great. This was promo item, so no harm I would think.

You have these I take it:

Two of them are on the Anodyne re-issue - Truck Drivin' Man and Suzie Q.

One of them is on 89/93: An Anthology - We've Been Had.

I see there are copies for sale on Amazon.

You have these I take it:

Two of them are on the Anodyne re-issue - Truck Drivin' Man and Suzie Q.

One of them is on 89/93: An Anthology - We've Been Had.

I see there are copies for sale on Amazon.

Right, I have those three due to purchasing the Anodyne Reissue and the Anthology. I'm kind of a UT Sonvolt Wilco completist and the idea of having this the Long Cut EP is kind of neato.

So yeah, I'm looking for Anodyne (live) and Fifteen Keys (live).

I've bought all the originals UT and all the reissues so I feel ok asking for two live songs from a freaking promo album

Yeah, I searched around last night for em, and found one blog that had them available, but the link expired. So not having much luck. I still will never understand why with digital downloading sites like amazon or itunes, why bands/record companies refuse to put it all out there. Idiots like me will pay a buck for some live track released on some promo album. I hate when buisness models make no sense. If it is recorded, release it, people will buy it. It can't cost a company anything to make a freaking mp3 available online, no shipping or distribution costs, no manufacturing costs. Anyway, my soap box just fell apart so I'm done off it.

It's looks like they are about 50 bucks at Amazon. I would not pay such prices. I have never really messed with such releases. I have a Whiskeytown promo - a guy at a record store gave it to me when I was buying Stranger's Almanac back in the day.

You could try one of these Google Mp3 search engines.

(Maybe you already did.)