Incredible show. Medium-sized venue with excellent acoustics. Disappointed that he didn't play Maybe I'm Amazed, and Silly Love Songs, but otherwise a spectacular show.

Drive My Car

Jet

Only Mama Knows

Flaming Pie

Let Me Roll It

Highway

Baby Face

The Long and Winding Road

My Love

Blackbird

Here Today

Dance Tonight

Calico Skies

Mrs. Vandebilt

Eleanor Rigby

Sing the Changes

Band on the Run

Back in the USSR

Something

I've Got a Feeling

Paperback Writer

A Day in the Life

Give Peace a Chance

Let It Be

Live and Let Die

Hey Jude

Can't Buy Me Love

Lady Madonna

I Saw Her Standing There

Yesterday

Helter Skelter

Get Back

Sgt. Pepper's (reprise)

Abbey Road drum solo

The End

I am impressed with these long-ass setlists Sir McCartney dishes out every night. Maybe I'm Amazed should be played every night for him, in my opinion. Shame that it's not on there. I also love the tributes for John and George (A Day In the Life/Give Peace A Chance and Something).

My question is how does "I've Got A Feeling" work? Does Paul sing John's "Everybody had a hard year" lines?

My question is how does "I've Got A Feeling" work? Does Paul sing John's "Everybody had a hard year" lines?

The drummer seemed to be the main back-up vocalist, but yes, Paul sang John's lines. I don't recall any "oh yeah" "ooh yeah" "oh yeah" back and forth... But I was running on fumes, and my memory is fuzzy - this was night #3 of a Vegas bender, and I was working on about 1 hour of sleep since Friday. After the show I got in the cab-stand line, and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep twice while standing in line. I felt like Jack Nicholson at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, just waiting for the Big Chief to snuff me out...