DVD-Canadian Shipment???

yeah, it was released in Canada yesterday. None of the record stores in Ottawa who took part in the record store day activities had early copies and I knew that they wouldn't. That's why I ordered it through wilcoworld a week or 2 before...thinking I would atleast get my copy before the official release date. I'm hoping that by starting this thread, that my copy will show up in the mail today (undertaker's rule of thumb).

on a side note. Has anyone heard any rumours about some Canadian dates? I was really expecting them to be part of bluesfest again this year in Ottawa (they're gonna be close). Now I'm just hoping they add a Montreal or Toronto show to their current tour or to a possible fall tour.

No! gd musictoday...

I actually went out and bought it today because I am that impatient!

I am thinking about going out and buying a copy today...cause i am through being patient!

on an unrelated sidenote, Kalle, I listened to Whisper Bee yesterday and was pleasantly surprised! Great work!

I'm thinking mine is taking so long because I got the big package deal and it has something to do with customs, let's hope we get it soon.

I am going to assume that we'll get the Canadian dates in the fall so let's hope for a Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, London quartet, now that would be swell!

Thanks blindgonzo I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Also Ottawateeth, I'm moving to Ottawa in the fall to go to school, meeting up with Wilco fanatics and people from the board has sort of been a tradition at Wilco shows, we should meet up sometime.