You seem like a great guy

I think I understand it, but I kind of wish I didn't.

drink about 9 beers, and you'll forget

Guest Hollinger.

last time I got drunk my dead grandmother was walking around her old bedroom and there were gale force winds hitting me while I tried to sleep.

so, last night?

Guest Hollinger.

yes and it has me seriously fucked up right now.

I went to bed drunk and full of BBQ, woke up at 2 to piss and chugged a Dr. Pepper. Spent the rest of the night waking up every 15 minutes seeing insane shit. It has to have just been a lucid dream, but I cannot make myself believe that.

did you have BBQ with Flick? or did the overcharging bartender fuck slip something in your drink?

yes and it has me seriously fucked up right now.

I went to bed drunk and full of BBQ, woke up at 2 to piss and chugged a Dr. Pepper. Spent the rest of the night waking up every 15 minutes seeing insane shit. It has to have just been a lucid dream, but I cannot make myself believe that.

You didn't happen to dream about Jeff Tweedy & Jay Bennett being on opposite sides of a courtroom battle, did you?

If you did, was Doug Llewelyn hanging out in the corridor awaiting to interview the departing parties?

And please tell me Rusty was there, wearing a flowery dress.

Guest Hollinger.

It appears I have gotten over my case of the crazy. Either that, or the ghosts decided to stop fucking with me for a while.

Guest Jules
I dreamed last night I was holding the baby of a friend I haven't seen in years and the kid had one arm, and was heavy as hell.

the baby felt heavy due to the inbalance caused by the lack of one arm.