You seem like a great guy

This morning's mail from match.com

I have to say it is such a bummer to have someone come up on "Who's viewed you"... read their profile and really think it's great... all to see that they are not interested in dating your race. : (

At any rate good you seem like a great guy.

I've worked through the various ways of dispelling my new racist status, but it seems the most logical and definitive, is to buy a ring. Granted she's 3 inches taller than me and lives in a town far too far away. True love knows no bounds, though.

My camera is racist. If you turn it on with the lens cap still on, it says "Subject is too dark!"

Need priorities. Racing comes first. Being short, hung up on my kid, and putting a bike race over a proposal.... Maybe I had better jump on the opportunity. At least she didn't call me cracker.

Need priorities. Racing comes first. Being short, hung up on my kid, and putting a bike race over a proposal.... Maybe I had better jump on the opportunity. At least she didn't call me cracker.

Priorities? Nah, admit it, you're just a racist.

I'm marrying the the tall one. I may be able to be colorblind, but she'll always tower over me.

I'm marrying the the tall one. I may be able to be colorblind, but she'll always tower over me.