Who dose this chick think she is? Bjork? ......... hey man this is way better than Bjorks last 3 albums combined, cha right your crazy.

Its not what you want it to be and its defiently a headphones record. I dont really know what songs I like but ive been able to sit through the whole thing (stoned and sober)

and get that feeling, you know the one its the thing we all strive for, all of us with a music fetish, were sick, especialy you. Oh and that voice she kills me truly.

And those beats its like these people know what they are doing. You might be unleashing the anti-christ by playing this thing but w.e lets get on with it.

Listen for the sonic achviemnets !!! hope that the next one might have good songs!!! so A plus for the mood pieces C plus for the songwriting!!!!

This is a B PLUS record check it out

I've never heard of this band but this review is so intriguing. Who is having the discussion in your review?

Panther is an invention I used to post on this forum as mathew so ive actually been on this board since 06 Ive been tthinking about going back to my old name.

So that is who the conversation is between.